Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Volunteers

I've had a fair amount of people say they'd be interested in joining up in activities, and while some of the items are better off being done on a whim when i have a chance (this weekend I baked homemade cookies for the first time. post to come), some of the things I'd like to do would definitely be more fun as a group. So, here's some chances. With the weather cold as balls during the Boston winter, I think I'd like to hit up some of these indoor activities in the near future. If you want to join in, you can either send me an email, send me a Facebook message, or just post a comment, and we'll figure out dates/times/locations.
  • Wine tasting - I can taste the difference between red and white. That's about the extent of my wine knowledge.
  • Trapeze - For some reason, this is located at Jordan's furniture in Reading, MA.
  • Rock Climbing
Let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Wine tasting and rock climbing sound good

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could do wine tasting if you come here. Lots of good wine bars with "flights" of wine (or we could probably organize a private tasting or something).

    We could drive to a winery in MI but they are pretty shitty, I've been told. Could be fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always up wine tastings! I love wine. I also have been considering trying rock climbing as well. I can't help you with it but I can make a fool of myself. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you come to Chicago, we can do rock climbing here for free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you've seen this. Its good till midnight if interested. Might help with your list.

    http://www.buywithme.com/boston/deals/3550-rock-spot-climbing

    ReplyDelete